A bit dark...still have to lighten it.....but our whole family (until the end of this month when Baby Sedlacek is born. Top Row L-R (Mark, Johnny, Tim, Cody holding Charlotte, Jonathan, Dad) Second Row L-R (Paige (Mark's girlfriend), Tracy, Monica, Sarah, Sondra holding Daniel, Mom) On Floore L-R (Emily, John Pearson, Aaron, Luke (standing), David, Andrew & Matthew).
Our family: Cody, Charlotte, Sarah...looking pretty darn tired & Luke.
Mawmaw holding Luke & Charlotte. You can't tell but Luke had been crying and that is Charlotte consoling him. :)
Karaoke on New Year's Eve: Background L-R (Amy, Johnny, Paige, Mom, Sandra) Seated L-R (Nicole, Monica, Suzanne, Tracy)
Jonathan and his karaoke machine.
Mark getting beat up/beating up John Pearson and Andrew. Patrick & Amy looking on.
Sondra & John Pearson.
So, I took a long break from the blog world but I think I may be ready to get back into it. :) We shall see! Mark Hayden will be here in another few weeks if not earlier so there could be another break in my future. Hopefully it will not last as long as this previous break. My last blog was in November and we had just made our move across country to Ft. Bragg, NC. I don't know if I have more than a handful of pictures since then...life has been too busy for picture taking. :)
We have met a wonderful couple with kids who we have become friends with (Aaron & Sara Fiedler + Brayden, Porter & Caroline). They just so happen to be our neighbors and we have gotten together with them on many occasions for dinner and socializing. For Thanksgiving we planned a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC to visit with Grandmother Sundquist but that did not work out. Instead we made the trek to Alabama on very short notice so that we could get a home-cooked meal. It was nice to spend the holiday with Dad, Mom, Johnny, Tracy, John Pearson, Emily and visit with friends. It was all too short but nice nonetheless. We were also able to finally pick up the rest of our belongings from our storage unit in Killen. Beginning December 16th Cody started going to half days for more family time. Definitely a perk coming from the military. Christmas Eve we had a wonderful dinner, just the four of us. Christmas and the next day was spent in our pajamas enjoying quite family time (well, quite when the kids were napping). :) For New Years we were once again able to make it to Alabama. Dad & Mom rented a lodge at Joe Wheeler State Park and we had a wonderful 4 days with all the family in town (Quite the feat since there are now 20 of us...soon to be 21). Also we enjoyed the company of the of many other friends. In total there were 40 people around for the festivities. There was no lack in food, drink or laughs. Cody, the kids and I made it back last night and today is a recovery day for me. Luke had pre-k today. Charlotte and I napped while he was gone. Cody is hitting it hard (or not) at work again today and I am enjoying the last little bit of decent rest before the baby comes.
I am excited for the new year and can't wait to see what it shall bring. 2010 Goals to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment