2009 was a fun-filled yet very packed year for us. It was the first year as a mom that I got to stay home with the kids. As of this month, I have officially been home for a year with Luke & Charlotte....and soon to be baby. I have been very thankful that Cody has been able to provide for us so well. Being at home can sometimes be stressful but it is nice to get so much time with the kids. Plus this will be the first time that I will not have to rush off to work shortly after our baby is born. At this point I am very ready to have baby so that I can get past the c-section pain and get back into a good routine here at home.
2010 will be no less packed but I am sure it will have some less than desirable times. At this time Cody is scheduled for his third deployment in early summer. He has many schools to attend before then so our time together is starting to get limited. Luke will be turning five in June and will be starting kindergarten in August. WOW! How did he get that big? Charlotte and I will be holding down the fort and taking care of Mark Hayden.
As for goals (don't like resolutions...they sound intimidating...lol)
1) Get rid of baby weight and get healthy...getting close to 30...now is the time to start really paying attention to all those things we are supposed to be paying attention to.
2) Survive & thrive during the 3rd deployment.
3) Save, save & save.
4) Get out and meet more people....been slacking at this since our move.
And I am sure there will be more but this is a good start. :)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dave Ramsey baby! We will be doing it together! ;o)
Post a Comment