Luke's artwork (Charlotte took a color to some of it). From L-R Mommy with baby in tummy, Daddy, Luke & Charlotte)
This will be our last weekend of being a family of four. Luke & Charlotte are enjoying Bob the Builder, Cody is going to clean out our camper (I don't remember what all we put in there before the move) and I am going to start doing our hundred loads of laundry left to do. I need to be working on a paper that is due by midnight tomorrow and randomly clean the messes that are laying around. We are having the Fiedlers over for a grill out tonight so I also need to ready the hamburgers and such for that.
I don't have any real plans for Monday and Tuesday other than getting Luke's final booster shot (Don't want to go there...it is crazy). Wednesday at 10:30 I have my pre-op appointment down in Pinehurst. I don't know what all that entails because I don't think I had one with Luke or Charlotte. I assume it is mostly a regular check up and a reminder not to eat after a certain time. :) The troops (Mawmaw & Grandaddy) will be arriving sometime in the afternoon/evening to help out with the kids. I don't have my surgery time yet but I will be having the baby Thursday it appears because I am not progressing any at this time. LOL, I guess I was just not meant to have babies the proper way. Oh well, at least I have had healthy babies so far. By this time next weekend I hope to be leaving the hospital...hopefully. Cody will be leaving for a week of training in Atlanta so it will be nice to have mom & dad helping me out during that time. Once he gets back he will be taking 10 days off from work and then that will run into the time that his mother and brother, Clint, will be coming out. That should give me at least three full weeks to get somewhat recovered before going it on our own again.
Funny little side note. Charlotte hasn't potty trained yet (not the funny part). I think she is holding out until the baby comes to make sure that she still gets her attention. By now Luke was nearly 100%....just working on the number 2 some. Charlotte isn't even working on the number 1. :o So anywho....I have been telling her that Mawmaw and Grandaddy are not going to be very happy when they come out here and have to help change two little bottoms. So yesterday she pooped in her pull ups and I reminded her of that fact. She says, "Shh, they aren't here yet, change me quick." LOL...what a silly little girl. Oh but I love her.
2 comments:
YAY! I can't wait to see pictures. I pray everything goes smoothly!
Aw, bummer on C's not being potty trained. Maybe it'll be easier in warmer weather, when she can run around more naked. I'm going to try that w Z. I have a feeling she'll do well at naked training. And I love the family picture! L. drew the same kind of things (baby in mommy's tummy) & taped them up in Z's nursery for her before she was born. :) I hope all goes well & that it's a sweet & happy time for y'all.
Post a Comment