Thursday, November 5, 2009

Luke's Room & Upstairs Kid's Bathroom



So as we "finish" (I don't know if you ever "finish" a room) the rooms I will post the final/current results. :) Luke's room was the first to get established since he is most effected by change. While mom and dad were here we managed to get things pretty organized. There are still a couple of totes and many books that need to be put away but for the most part his room is settled. We purchased new curtains and a bedspread that made it look more "boyish". I thought the kids' bathroom looked kind of cute so I threw in a picture of that as well. We had the shower curtain but found the matching rug at the Wal-Mart here so it kind of pulls it together. As for Charlotte's room, that is still a work in progress. She does not seem to mind though. She is just happy to have her bed and pillow. I will have to look into buying her some more curtains...during nap time she will ask me to turn out the lights...unfortunately they already are off. We will have to remedy that situation.

1 comment:

Bekki said...

I don't know if its the way you took the pictures but Luke's room & the bathroom both look HUGE! I miss southern bldg styles! The rooms here t-i-n-y!
I love what you chose! Great job!