I am still hanging out completely exhausted and pregnant. I figure the day that I have a burst of energy is the day I will have the baby....otherwise it will be the 28th of January. I know it sounds silly but having a day in place kind of scares me, you can't go backing out. :) At any rate, I am ready to have the baby and start the process of healing and getting back to "normal".
We found out yesterday that there is a 80-90 percent chance that Cody may be going to Haiti to help with rescue/recovery and also report and do the journalism side of things. We are supposed to have a four day weekend this weekend but he is not allowed to really go anywhere since they have to be ready to leave in a moments notice. So, not that I wanted to go anywhere but we will definitely be hanging out this weekend. Probably good, I have lots of cleaning to do. We will both be catching up on sleep too. We were up late last night trying to get him packed up with all the essentials he would need if he mobilized. Speaking selfishly the only crumby part about him going is that he would most likely miss the birth of our third child since I will definitely be having this baby in the next two weeks. However, I do realize that he could do much more good there. Mom and Dad would of course do their best to be here to help me out so I am not worried about that. Even if he were not mobilized to Haiti he has training the week after my scheduled c-section so he would not be around anyway....mom & dad would be filling in at that time too. Thank goodness I have family that cares so much, I really do not know what I would do without them. Sondra already called earlier today to let me know if there are any gaps in help she would work something out. How can you feel down when you know you are going to be taken care of. So, we shall sit it out and see what happens.
Well, like I said earlier, I need to get some cleaning done and I figure the family would like to eat tonight so I should be on my way. Just keep all the victims, soldiers and families in your thoughts and prayers.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment