Well we did not get the snow that put North Carolina feared we would. WHICH IS COMPLETELY FINE BY ME! I kept Luke out of school yesterday because he was exhausted and running a low grade fever and he is out today because they canceled school prematurely. I probably would have kept him out anyway because although it has disappeared he had a pretty high fever at 1:00 this morning. We are just hanging out today and I need to get on the cleaning wagon so I can get some things done before this baby comes. I did get the downstairs in some sort of order yesterday but I need to finish up the kitchen from this morning and start working upstairs. As for the kids....they are bumming on the couch. Luke has taken over the Sunggie and Charlotte is chilling with her bad habit (sucking her fingers).
Side note: Luke is just like me in many ways but this one makes me laugh every time. He is watching Elmo's Place and they have already talked about Apples, Bananas and Blueberries. Whenever he hears any food phrase he will ask me if we have it because he is sooooo hungry. LOL. Cody always makes fun of me for this. Luckily, he is only craving nutrient rich foods...unfortunately we do not have any of these. I tried to get him to eat a tangerine or grapes but he was not having it. :)
1 comment:
Do you ALWAYS crave whatever you hear on tv or is it because you're pregnant? Because I ALWAYS want almost whatever I see/hear on tv. I have to ffwd through one episode of The Office every time we watch it so I don't crave french toast - lol. And I'm not pregnant!
After you commented on the bread I started craving that, too!
I hope your house is healthy now!
Post a Comment