Monday, July 21, 2008

The Missing Month of Blogs

Hello again!

It has been some time since I last made an entry. With Cody being home things have been at best....caotic. :) It has been a time of getting re-aquainted with husband and daddy being home 24/7. As time goes by...each day gets better and better. Luke and Charlotte have adjusted well. Daddy has gotten to have lots of time with them because for now he is Mr. Mom. Cody is spending his leave time just being daddy.....well that and handy man, lawn maintenance, car repairman, chef, nanny, maid & husband. Lots of hats that he hasn't worn in awhile. And I must admit he is doing them all well. Unlike after Iraq he has resisted the urge to rush back into "work" (being the place called Circuit City). Our transition back to civilian life has been different this time around...some ways harder but for the most part much easier. :) And I am happy for that.

No comments: