Monday, July 21, 2008

What a Brother....


I came home from work several weeks ago to find this. :) Luke was sitting on the couch, Charlotte was laying over his legs and he was giving her a back and foot rub. What a guy. :) He spoils her rotten. In the car Charlotte has started this new thing (which we are trying to stomp out) of wanting her "fut" a.k.a foot rubbed. When I can't reach her she will start whining. Luke will try to reach over and rub it for her. If he can't reach her he will say, "Shhh Charlotte, I rub your foot when we get home." :) This girl will never find someone that adores her as much as her brother does. :) He takes excellent care of her. Just the other night she was in the kitchen "ugghhhing" :) Luke goes trotting into the kitchen, "Whatcha need, baby?" Sometimes I think she takes advantage of this. :) If Cody or I make her mad she goest to brother for a "hug" and he scolds us for hurting Charlotte...she has him wrapped around her finger.....and daddy's for that matter.

1 comment:

Nicole Thomas said...

This is PRECIOUS!!! I love how much Luke cares for his little sister. Too cute!