Charlotte has made her way into a new way of sleeping. The first night was not so bad. I put her to bed and by the time I shut the door she was knocking on it crying...LOL. I go in and put her back to bed.....and back to the door she trots. This time I don't go back. She cries for a few minutes and then finds her way back to bed. An hour passes....and I have that urge to go check on her. I do, she is out from under the covers, sideways, hanging off the bed but sleeping. :) I re-arrange her and leave the room. I did check on her twice more but other than doing a little re-arranging for my own piece of mind she did great and so did I. One more night of knocking on the door for less than a minute and then every night since she has gone to bed without a hitch. I blessed in the fact that both of my children are good sleepers and when I mean good sleepers I mean 1) They don't sleep with Cody and I. 2) They sleep alone in their own beds, in their own rooms without lights and doors shut. 3) I don't usually hear a peep til morning. I have been blessed.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Charlotte's in her big girl bed now.
Charlotte has made her way into a new way of sleeping. The first night was not so bad. I put her to bed and by the time I shut the door she was knocking on it crying...LOL. I go in and put her back to bed.....and back to the door she trots. This time I don't go back. She cries for a few minutes and then finds her way back to bed. An hour passes....and I have that urge to go check on her. I do, she is out from under the covers, sideways, hanging off the bed but sleeping. :) I re-arrange her and leave the room. I did check on her twice more but other than doing a little re-arranging for my own piece of mind she did great and so did I. One more night of knocking on the door for less than a minute and then every night since she has gone to bed without a hitch. I blessed in the fact that both of my children are good sleepers and when I mean good sleepers I mean 1) They don't sleep with Cody and I. 2) They sleep alone in their own beds, in their own rooms without lights and doors shut. 3) I don't usually hear a peep til morning. I have been blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment