Monday, July 21, 2008

Our little man turned three.....


Luke turned the big 3 on June 15. I cannot believe that it has been three years that this little guy has been in our lives. I can't believe how much he has grown, the things he has learned and what a great little person he is to have around. He has been a huge blessing in our lives. He is a great big brother and I couldn't ask for more. It is so fun watching him become his own little person.
We had a little family get together for his birthday. Mawmaw & Granddaddy, Uncle Johnny, Aunt Tracy, John Pearson, Emily, Nicole, Joey and Tim were all in attendance. Unfortunately all the cousins or the Sedlacek's were not able to make it down for the day but were there in spirit. The lovely combine pictured above was a present from the Sedlacek grandparents and uncles. Luke loved it....he tried running over all of us at least once. He thinks he is a big time farmer.


No comments: