Well, I had my Dr. appointment today and we got a first glimpse at baby Sedlacek. The baby in all its glory... :) I sure hope I start feeling better soon...they prescribed B6, I am hoping that helps the sickness.
We were glad to see baby Thumbalina. I can't believe that we can see our grand baby when it is just been growing for 6-8 weeks. Gives me goose pumps. Hope you start feeling better soon. We love you all.
Thanks for your sweet & understanding comments! Yes, I am having mixed feelings about going back, but it's as I told Abby, SO many people are coming & have no idea all the "other" things that are going on. I want to be there for them, too. Also, most of our class sponsors & Mrs. Burns will be there & I want to see them, too. So, yes, we'll be there. Thanks again.
Hi,
We are the Sedlacek's (Cody, Sarah, Luke, Charlotte, Mark and Paul make six). This page is for our friends and family and well...anyone else that stumbles upon it. We are currently in Pacific Grove, California. Cody is active duty Army. Sarah is currently a SAHM to Luke, Charlotte, Mark & Paul. :) We are just enjoying our little family.
3 comments:
YAY! I am glad baby is developing healthy. I hope you start feeling better!
We were glad to see baby Thumbalina. I can't believe that we can see our grand baby when it is just been growing for 6-8 weeks. Gives me goose pumps. Hope you start feeling better soon. We love you all.
Thanks for your sweet & understanding comments! Yes, I am having mixed feelings about going back, but it's as I told Abby, SO many people are coming & have no idea all the "other" things that are going on. I want to be there for them, too. Also, most of our class sponsors & Mrs. Burns will be there & I want to see them, too. So, yes, we'll be there. Thanks again.
Post a Comment