Saturday, August 15, 2009
Long time, no post!
Well, it has been nearly two months since my last post! WOW! I have been one moving momma. The children and I are finally home from a full month of travel. Mid-July (18-23) I went down to Colorado Springs to visit with Sondra. Monica came in with Aaron and Luke & Charlotte stayed out at the farm with Papa Joe & Grandma. It was nice having a little time with the three sisters. I know that Sondra was probably stressed with all the renovations and drama but it was still nice to visit. I made it back to North Platte for a couple of days, just enough time to have a Dr. appointment. Baby Sedlacek is doing well and so is momma. Then it was off to Syracuse to pick up the kiddos before Cody came out and we headed to Alabama for my 10 year reunion. We had a nice time. We got to visit with mom, dad, Johnny, Tracy, John Pearson, & Emily. We attended the reunion and caught up with people I haven't seen in forever. We had some friend time. I got to see Nicole & Joey, Consuela, Julie B., Julie G. and Sarah L. We had lots of yummy food and was unfortunately on our way before we knew it. Once back to Syracuse, Cody headed to North Platte for Guard AT and the rest of us headed to Branson, MO. I stayed a few less days than planned but it was nice to get back to our house for a few days. We had just enough time to mow the lawn, get locked out of the house, lock my wallet in a van that I did not have a key to and have a few challenging days. On Monday (Aug. 10) the kids and I headed down to Colorado Springs to meet baby Daniel. OH what a pleasure...he is absolutely delightful. Such a snuggler and I forgot how little babies are. :) Mine are two big kiddos. We were down in Colorado Springs until yesterday when Cody got done with AT. I am so happy to be home with Cody once again....I have really missed him and so have the kids. Until our move in October...I don't plan on doing anything but spending time with my little family and getting ready for a yard sale and move. I will post pictures soon...but I wanted everyone to know where I have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was great seeing you and catching up. Cody is hilarious! I was thinking the other day about what guy I had had a conversation w/ abt The Time Traveler's Wife (thinking I know I haven't explained it to my husband yet) and remembered it was him. LOL Can't wait to see that movie!
I am glad you made it home safely and that baby #3 is doing well. Keep us updated on your moving process! XOXO
Post a Comment