Wednesday, June 3, 2009

She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy





Well after a really long day of working on the tractor (we won't count those previous days...lol) Cody and Clint got the "M" working. It can now be moved out of the shed if Joe needs to work in there. Cody was like a kid on Christmas morning....check out the last two pictures. He had to take a "Test Drive" down the road. It actually does sound 10 times better. Top picture is Clint (Second in Command of the "M" so Cody appointed him). The second photo is of Joe & Luke. Farming has to be more than an interest...it has got to be in the genes...Luke takes to farming like a pro. He already knows the differences in the Alice, the 806, the "H" and the "M".

2 comments:

Bekki said...

I LOVE the post title and the tractor reminds me of home :o)!

PS - I can't find the book you suggested? Is it older? Of course...I am only going to cheap places and not B&N. Its probably there. LOL

A Journey of Memories said...

Try B&N....I don't think it is that old.