Monday, June 22, 2009

Expecting Number 3

Cody and I found out that we will be expecting number three in Feb. I am 8 weeks along and feeling BLEH! I did not feel this way with the other two...everything is amplified. I did have smell aversions with Luke and Charlotte but not to this extent. I have felt crumby every day all day since week 6 and I am terrified that it will not subside once the first trimester is over. I am not liking this part of it. It is very hard to be perky with the kids when I don't feel well...it is even harder to cook. But anywho....enough belly acheing. We told the kids and they seem excited. They like to look at and talk to my belly. :) I am sure it will be much more facinating when they can feel kicks. I have my first Dr.'s appointment this Thursday and apparently they do an ultrasound. So we can make sure there is only one baby....not two like Linda dreamed about. :) I will keep you posted.

Sarah.

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Congratulations Sarah! That is wonderful.
It seems like most of my friends have just found out they are expecting their third, as well. They were all surprises! :o)
I pray your sickness subsides soon!