I love seeing the kids play together...they make me very happy. I enjoy seeing the relationship that the two of them are creating. I hope that they always stay so close and concerned about one another. This morning we were lounging in bed,
not wanting to get up just yet and
I was watching them interact. They have their own little language. Luke would get up in Charlotte's face and yammer on about something (and he knows big boy talk...so I don't know what this is other than Charlotte speak) :) She would laugh and yammer back. It was so funny to watch. They are both so concerned about one another. If one is sleeping the other is trying to go get the other up. If Luke and I go somewhere without Charlotte he is very concerned. If we are on our way out the door and Charlotte isn't with us he goes running to find her and prods her with, "Charlotte it is time to go, come on." The camaraderie that they have is absolutely heartwarming. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment