Well, I went in today to get a haircut with Rachel White. I love her, she knows hair. :) I decided to do something a little different. I got a few side swept bangs...first time with bangs since 1st grade. I don't do bangs well. :) I have naturally wavy hair and it just seems like I can't do much with them. This is however a new age and I have what I like to call my best hair friend....a straightener. :) So, we shall see how it goes. The picture is not so great. I am tired and of course like every other day that I go to get a haircut it has to be rainy and humid. It looked good at the salon..promise. And no, you can't really see the bangs because I have been getting the kids ready for bed so they have been "tucked" (what little I can) behind my ear. I will be getting up early tomorrow to try and figure out how to work with this new do.
No comments:
Post a Comment