Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Little Girl's First Show Down

I took the kids to church this morning. Church for me is big people church, church for them is nursery. They love going to see Ms. Mattice. Unfortunately, I don't think her health is so good and she hasn't been there for several weeks now. However, there are other lovely people that volunteer to watch the kiddos. I was signing them in and I turned around to say goodbye. This little girl that is a little bit older than Charlotte was trying to bully Char Char. This little girl is a known bully...lol...at like 2. They had this stare down contest and Charlotte just kept on looking like, "you better back up". The girl even stood up on her tip toes to look even bigger than Charlotte. Charlotte just kept on staring. It apparently intimidated the little girl because she started backing up and bam...next thing you know she has fallen over a floor mat. :) Goes to show you that you can't intimidate Charlotte. She is a mean little booger. She is definitely not going to C-R-A-P from anyone...and if she needs assistance (which I doubt she will) Luke is more than ready to step in and take her back.

No comments: