As Cody's return date gathers oh so closer, I have been more and more antsy. For a number of reasons I suppose... 1)I can't make time speed up and I am an impatient person. 2) Every emotion possible is going through me at least a million times a day. 3) I am exhausted from all of this and I am just ready for things to get back to "normal". Not that I can say Cody and I have a "normal"....lol...and you who know us, know this is true. I guess, anyone that has had to deal with a deployed spouse would understand what I am going through....it is hard to explain. Regardless, I have been crabby lately and lots of people have noticed..LOL...but the one that gets the brunt of it is Cody. Needless to say he is one great husband...because even afer all my "crabbiness" he still sends me a dozen roses just to say I love you. :) I love this man... :)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment