Well, Cody the kids and I made it to North Carolina. We have our townhouse and we are slowly getting moved in. Mom and Dad helped us out for the past few days (Thursday-Sunday) to help us get up the essentials. Now I have the daunting task of figuring out what to do with the misc. junk that I have no clue what to do with. :) Oh well, I am sure it will all get shoved into some nook or cranny somewhere. I need to break out my camera and take a few pictures....but I have been so busy trying to get this and that taken care of (Bleh, I am worn out).
Luke did start school today. It runs from 8:25-11:00 so it is not all day but he said he had a great time today. :) Charlotte sure missed him though, I don't know how many times she asked when we were going to pick him up.
Cody is settling in here at work and I am trying to start a routine to keep things clean and organized (I figure that routine will be blown out of the water as soon as the baby comes but at least I am putting forth an effort). :)
Well, I would write more but a short nap is calling my name since the kids are napping now. I will post more later and pictures are soon to come.
Love, Sarah
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you made it - I am sure you will love being bk in the south. :o)
I thought I read somewhere that you have changed baby boy's name??? Is that right???
Post a Comment