Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just a pick of me (23 weeks pregnant)


I don't think I have posted any photos of me pregnant with Hayden so I figured I would toss one on here. I don't even know if I have any before this one other than just regular pictures. I definitely "popped" faster with this one than with Luke & Charlotte...but I figure it has something to do with being number 3. :) I started having a nice little baby bump around week 18 and here I grow. :)

3 comments:

Bekki said...

PRECIOUS!!! (and did we know about the name??? I love the name!)

Hey - I read on fb where you said that you had gone a month w/o communication from Cody. !!!! I cannot even imagine!!?? Breaks my heart that families have to do that. (But VERY thankful for the service!)
XOXO

ABW said...

You look great!

Another PEO? Let me know if your sister is in a chapter, I'm all about trying them out! My email is armybloggerwife@gmail.com

timeinabottle said...

You look very pretty. Pregnancy becomes you. Hope you are feeling well. I can see where Luke and Charlotte thinks you have a Great Punkin hiding under there. Love you. Mother