Well, after (nearly) six years of marriage...our anniversary is on the 25th of this month...Cody and I finally broke down and bought a bedroom suite. YAY! I am so excited and so is Cody. Cody may be more excited that I will not nag him anymore about getting a bedroom suite. We have managed with bedrails, misc. dressers, bedside tables, etc. but there is nothing nicer than the thought of crawling into our brand new bed tonight.
Granted we still have some decorating to do...but this will get us started. :)
1 comment:
LOVE the set!! I love dark wood, too!
I feel you! We have been married almost 7 yrs and haven't ever purchase *new* bedroom furniture. We started out w/ those wooden tv dinner trays - ha! I thought we'd buy new furniture when we bought our house but the room isn't very big. So I DID get an inexpensive headboard on major sale at Pier 1 and then bedside tables and a dresser to match our hand-me-down at consignment stores. Works fine so far! Plus I don't get as made when R forgets to use a coaster - lol.
Post a Comment