I am soooo jealous you are going to NC!! My brother lives in Chapel Hill and I've been a few places in NC. GORGEOUS! I hope you love it there. It sure won't be as cold as NP!! (I am also proud of you for moving w/ two kids and one on the way!!)
Hi,
We are the Sedlacek's (Cody, Sarah, Luke, Charlotte, Mark and Paul make six). This page is for our friends and family and well...anyone else that stumbles upon it. We are currently in Pacific Grove, California. Cody is active duty Army. Sarah is currently a SAHM to Luke, Charlotte, Mark & Paul. :) We are just enjoying our little family.
3 comments:
They don't look like babies anymore. That makes me sad.
They certainly look like they are having fun.
Wow - that IS a big difference! (I didn't know you moved there only a year ago!? And you're moving again??!!)
I am soooo jealous you are going to NC!! My brother lives in Chapel Hill and I've been a few places in NC. GORGEOUS! I hope you love it there. It sure won't be as cold as NP!! (I am also proud of you for moving w/ two kids and one on the way!!)
Post a Comment