Sunday, October 4, 2009

Princess Charlotte



O.k. so we don't do princess stuff, Barbie's or really anything overly girly here in our house other than babies but Charlotte has picked up on this Princess stuff. We have three things that have princess stuff (stool for washing hands $2 at Dollar General, a pair of pajamas from a thrift store since we forgot jammies when we went to Syracuse one weekend and a "purse" that she picked up from somewhere). But now she is Princess obsessed....lol....she wants the birthday cake and everything. Anyway, we went to Shopko the other night to pick up a few clothes since the weather is turning out cold. Charlotte found a pretty little skirt that she just HAD to have.....it was really heart breaking to hear her ask for it so Cody and I gave in. :) Here it is. The second picture is of Luke & Charlotte ballroom dancing (after watching Dancing with the Stars). :)

2 comments:

timeinabottle said...

Well a princess just knows. It is everyone else that may not understand.
I'm telling you the Hough's have nothing on the two dancers.

Bekki said...

She looks precious in that skirt! Little diva.
I didn't know what Shopko was when I moved here. I seriously thought it was a man's tool store. It took me a year to finally go inside. HA!