Thanksgiving was at our new house in North Platte, NE. Cody's parents, three brothers, and Grandpa & Marilee came out to celebrate with us. We had lots of good food (Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Greenbean Casserole, Cranberry Sauce, Grandma's Lettuce, Ramon Noodle Salad, Rolls and Lefse). YUMMY! Linda, Cody and I got up early this morning and checked out some of the deals at Shopko. Cody and I got a Wii for our family Christmas present. Guess what, Christmas came nearly a month early this year. We have already broke out it out so that we could have some Wii fun with his brothers. We were able to pick up a few gifts for the kids and I suppose we plan on getting up even earlier tomorrow to catch a few more deals. :) I am interested to see what Black Friday in North Platte holds. There were some sweet deals today but it was such a pleasure to shop. Hardly anyone out, no shoving, no fighting...just walked in, got we wanted and got out. I didn't mind it at all and we still had time to get home and start cooking.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment