Hey. Loved the pictures of the kids. I think they have grow a foot sense we saw them in Oct. we miss them a bunch. I even created a blog page so I could comment on the pictures. We love you all Mom and Grandaddy
Hi,
We are the Sedlacek's (Cody, Sarah, Luke, Charlotte, Mark and Paul make six). This page is for our friends and family and well...anyone else that stumbles upon it. We are currently in Pacific Grove, California. Cody is active duty Army. Sarah is currently a SAHM to Luke, Charlotte, Mark & Paul. :) We are just enjoying our little family.
3 comments:
Totally loving Charlotte's hair! She is one talented young girl. :) By the way, do you have a facebook page?
Cute picture!! What a good daddy!
Hey. Loved the pictures of the kids. I think they have grow a foot sense we saw them in Oct. we miss them a bunch. I even created a blog page so I could comment on the pictures. We love you all Mom and Grandaddy
Post a Comment