Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three Peas in a Pod


These Bumbo seats crack me up...they make babies look like little old people. LOL...thank you Sondra for getting this for Mark. He needs a little bit longer before he enjoys it to the fullest extent but for now he likes little doses. :)


Charlotte hamming it up with Mark.


I just really think this photo is sweet...I love my babies. :)

3 comments:

Bekki said...

I agree - little old man! Speaking of your little old man - his hair looks soooo soft! I bet he is so yummy!
You are definitely blessed with your three little ones!

timeinabottle said...

Can't wait to see the kids at Easter. I miss all of them so much. Sondra says Daniel is trying to crawl. We are missing so much. :o(

Dustin and Autumn said...

Gavin has a Bumpo too! He also looks like a little old man. Glad he's not the only one!
Miss you guys,
Autumn