I thought it might be a good idea to write down all the places that we have lived mostly to keep a record. LOL...the list is getting longer.
Married November 2003 but I lived at home (going to school) and Cody lived in Omaha, NE until March 2004.
March 2004-May 2004 Cody moved to Alabama and we lived in the downstairs full apt. portion of my Grandmother Oldham's house.
May 2004-June 2005 Cody & I moved to Lincoln, NE. Cody mobilized and then deployed to Iraq October 2005. (Also found out we were pregnant with Luke a week before he left.)
June 2005-December 2005 Luke and I moved to mom & dad's house to finish my social work degree at UNA.
December 2005-August 2006 Cody and I moved to Madison, AL to be closer to his job in Huntsville. (Also found out we were pregnant with Charlotte.)
August 2006-October 2008 Cody & I bought our first house in Killen, AL. Cody deployed to Afghanistan in June 2007-May 2008.
October 2008-October 2009 Cody & I moved to North Platte, NE with his new civilian job. (Also found out we were pregnant with Mark.)
October 2009-Present Cody went active duty military and we moved to Fort Bragg, NC.
Whew, a little less than seven years of marriage, three kids later and we have moved SEVEN times....only to add to that number in the future. WHEW! At least now, the Army moves us. :)
Luke was born in Lincoln, NE but has lived in Alabama, Nebraska and North Carolina.
Charlotte was born in Huntsville, AL but has lived in Alabama, Nebraska and North Carolina.
Mark was born in Pinehurst, NC and has only lived in North Carolina...so far.
Today I was giving baby Mark some medicine for his ear infection. Charlotte said it looked like the medicine she took one time. I said, yes, you have had it before. She said, "Which house did I have it at?" My sentiments exactly.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soldier's wives are sooooo strong!!!! God bless you!
Post a Comment