Friday, February 12, 2010

Two week checkup


This is his very full look with red mark above lip from nursing too long.


Yesterday I took baby Mark in for his two week checkup while Cody stayed home with the kids. Cody was sick and Luke was still recovering from his little bout of sickness as well.

The Dr. was impressed with his weight gain. He was 7lbs. 15 oz. at birth and again at his four day checkup. At two weeks he weighs 9lbs. 4 oz. The Dr. said that babies are usually only back to their birth weight by two weeks. Not my little chubby man. He is filling out and looking more handsome everyday. I will have to post a photo soon. Cody keeps snatching my memory card to put movies on it. Every time I go to take a photo it is missing in action. I wish he would sleep a little more at night. The past two nights he has nursed pretty much all night long....makes for one tired mommy. Today I was feeling a little blah after breakfast so I was able to sneak in a nap while Cody took the kids to Olive Garden with the Fiedler's. I am ready for the weather to warm up a bit...I am getting stir crazy. :) Some nice weather would do this momma good.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

HE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Seriously - a doll!!
I hope you can get some rest soon!

Can't wait to see more pics!

timeinabottle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe Mark has grown so fast and you were worried that he wasn't getting enough to eat. You may have to put him on Slim Fast soon:)