Luke after school.
Charlotte making herself comfortable while watching Mulan on Disney.
My little serious man.
First attempt at a smile...perhaps it was gas but he held the pose for a few seconds so I will take it.
Yesterday Linda and Clint headed back to Nebraska and Cody headed back to work (and his new unit). Linda and Clint missed their flight in Atlanta by an hour...apparently they had to sit on the runway because their plane did not have a terminal and the connecting flight obviously wasn't waiting on them. I did hear from Clint stating that they made it home and there was NOT as much snow as was anticipated. Cody had a long day at work and it was only compounded by the wreck on the way home....but hopefully from now on his commute time won't be so long. The kids and I managed. I was up earlier than I have been since having the baby (as long you don't count the countless times I get up for feedings). :) Cody said that Charlotte pulled a fit while I was taking Luke to school but for the most part I have my little three year old girl back. I think she likes our "quite" time while Luke is at school. Here are a few photos of the day.
1 comment:
I hope adjusting continues to go smoothly. Your little ones are precious!
Post a Comment