Sunday, May 3, 2009

Now which Vader are you talking about?


Like I mentioned in the previous post.....Luke is excited to have the Star Wars movie. He exclaimed, "Mommy, look it is Ella Vader" :) I am not sure if he means elevator or Ella Vader. LOL. Cody and I have decided that if we ever have another girl....we just might name her Ella. :)

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Sarah - I didn't know you had a blog! I am so glad you found me! And thank you for the book suggestion - I read the preface and it sounds so good! I have sat here for the past 30 minutes reading through your old posts and looking at pictures. Your family is DARLING! I see you have been displaced to a far away state as well. A cold one, too! I feel your pain. ;o)
I will definitely check for your blog updates - this blogging thing is an obsession of mine. LOVE it.