Saturday, May 2, 2009

Guardian Angels and Charm Bracelets

This morning the kids woke up in a great mood and were exceptionally snuggly. I was reading them a Guardian Angel Prayer and I asked Luke if he knew what a guardian angel was. He said yes, they come from God and they watch babies. I asked him if he had a guardian angel and he said yes. I asked him what their name was. He sat there for a few minutes and then said, her name is "mommy". :)

I bought this charm bracelet when we were last out in Syracuse at Nest Feathers. It is this circle with a little boy charm, a little girl charm, two hearts and a small pearl and a small citrine stone. Luke looked at it and said, "Why is that little boy in there?" I told him that it was a charm and that I am going to wear it in my bracelet. He said, "But mommy that makes me sad."

I don't know exactly why but I think that he had mind playing with the charm and now he can't.

1 comment:

timeinabottle said...

I guess Luke is right about gaurdian angles being named "Mommy". He knows who watches him most of the time.