Sunday, January 25, 2009

Near Death by Wal-Mart Shopping Cart

Tonight Cody the kids and I went to Wal-mart to pick up a few items. We were in the "diaper" isle to get some more Pull ups for Charlotte, Luke had gone through most of them. It was a busy isle considering. I was shoved up as close to one side as possible and there was a dad with (what seemed like one child) in front of me and then a mother and grandmother with a child hogging up the other side of the isle. The man in front of me moved around the corner so I proceeded forward only to have the cart snag. So I start reprimanding Luke for putting his foot on the shelf and pushed forward again only to have it snag again. I look down on the shelf and there appears to be a sleeping bag on it and so I try to push around it. OOOOOPPPSSSS! That was no sleeping bag but a child. LOL. The kid finally scrambled out from the bottom shelf and caught up with his dad who was laughing and saying something to the effect of, "See that is why you should not play on shelves." Cody and I laughed til I cried at least. Poor kid, near death by Wal-mart shopping cart.

No comments: