Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothing Fun about the Runs

It started several days ago with Charlotte. We just assumed that all the junk food from our trip was catching up with her. I guess we were wrong. Yesterday morning Luke woke up and had an "accident" which completely threw him into a mini tantrum. It proceeded like this: Every 10-15 minutes yesterday and a whole bag of Charlotte's pull up's and nearly 50 some odd handwashes later...and today it is still getting him. Urgh, you can't get much done when you are wiping hinnies, washing hands and putting butt itch cream a.k.a Desitin on and then turning around and doing it again. It must be something going around. Several ladies on my mommies group have had the same things going on with their kiddos. I hope it passes soon..it is tearing Luke up. Now that he is potty trained it freaks him out to have accidents. I am hoping it does not catch up with Cody and I.

P.S. Mawmaw & Grandma, I am keeping him hydrated. :)

No comments: