I think I posted about Luke "saving" Charlotte from the bathroom when she accidentally locked herself in. Well, now he is booby trapping our house for whatever reason. LOL. I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard Luke say, "Mommy, look at this"! Well this is what I found. LOL. I am actually quite proud that he came up with this all by his lonesome...Charlotte was just a mere fixture.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
My child is Macgyver
I think I posted about Luke "saving" Charlotte from the bathroom when she accidentally locked herself in. Well, now he is booby trapping our house for whatever reason. LOL. I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard Luke say, "Mommy, look at this"! Well this is what I found. LOL. I am actually quite proud that he came up with this all by his lonesome...Charlotte was just a mere fixture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment