Hello,
Yes, it seems as though time has really passed us by since my last blog. :( Sorry! We are no longer "Southern Sedlacek's" we are about as midwest as midwest gets. We have moved to North Platte, NE where Cody has taken a management position with Shopko. North Platte is nearly the same distance from New York as it is to California, it has the largest rail yard in the world and is a self sufficient town that is nearly 3-4 hours from all major cities (Denver, Lincoln, Omaha, Cheyenne). We have only been here a week but we are getting settled. I am currently staying home with the kids which is a nice break from the daily grind of work but I haven't found a groove yet so I am still trying to schedule my day. There are several nice parks in town and we are slowly making the rounds and the kids really enjoyed Wee Read at the library on Thursday. I am hoping to get involved at church and with a few other local mommy groups. :) Cody is getting settled in at work and during our free time we are just hanging out as a family.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment