Sunday, October 19, 2008

A day at the Park



Three days ago, I dragged out the Radio Flyer Red Wagon and wheeled the kids down to the McDonald Elementary playground. It was the first beautiful afternoon that we have had, it got up into the 70s. Every day previous to this since Friday had been in the 40s all day long. BLEH. Anyway, the playground is only about 4 blocks away and it has nice equipment that doesn't scare the heck out of me when Charlotte goes tettering around. :) Here are a couple of pics from the day. We walked down there around 4:00 and I had planned on having Cody pick us up on his way home at 5:00. For some reason my phone was not working so I ended up wheeling them back. Let's just say, don't try to cross "B" Street during "rush hour". LOL.

No comments: