Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Post of 2011

Here it is, nearly, the middle of March and I am finally getting my first post of 2011 down. I believe my last post was in August and updating everyone of our move to Florida. Long story short, we decided that EOD was not for our family and we are now back with Public Affairs and stationed at Ft Lewis, Washington State. We got here the first week of January and it has been a whirlwind ever since. Cody had a training to do as soon as we got out here so for the better part of January the kids and I were settling in on our own. February was a blur and we just got done with a visit from Joe & Linda. They were able to fly out for a long weekend which was full of building a very large playset in our backyard. I got a new camera so I have been playing around with it. Too bad I have not had a good shot of Mt. Rainier...it has been pretty overcast or at least "partly" cloudy every day since I got it. I'm pretty sure the kids are going to get tired of me taking pictures of them soon...and well Cody is already tired of it. :) Too bad. So to catch you up...I will take you on a picture journey. Enjoy!

No comments: