Friday, April 30, 2010

Accomplishments this Week.

Now that I am sitting down to write this...I can't think of all the stuff that I wanted to write. :) Go figure. But here are a few highlights that are on my mind.

*Luke learned to ride his bike without training wheels on Wednesday. Cody pushed them up high, Luke freaked, Cody ran beside him, Luke not crying, Luke riding by himself, Happy, One training wheel comes off, Luke freaked, 5 minutes later Luke brings me the second training wheel and says he doesn't need it. Success, riding great for two days now.

*Little man, Mark, is saying vowel sounds...AAAAAhhhh, OOOOhhhh, EEEEhhhhh.

*Charlotte becoming more of a ham everyday. But terribly, terribly shy. I need to get her into something this summer or fall. Suggestions?

*Me...Finished 3 days of running (doing the couch to 5k). The program is for only 3 days a week but I won't do it if I don't do something everyday...I know me. LOL.

*Cody has hopefully gotten into a class that will allow him to start the out-processing process so we should have real deal paper orders soon. *Fingers crossed* Since we will not be getting out of Bragg until the end of May we won't get as much leave as we had planned but should still get some time.

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Yay for Luke and Mark!

I don't have kids but I loved gymnastics when I was little. I wasn't any good but I had fun. Maybe even a dance class? Just throwing out some ideas!

I'll have to look into the "Couch to 5K" - I HATE running. Congrats to you, though!!

I really don't understand what you mean about the orders??? Can you explain?