

Cody called me this morning on his way to work...he had spotted a yard sale. So, I got dressed (o.k.....threw on a sweatshirt over my pajama bottoms) and headed out the door with the kids. If anyone has a little girl from 0-5 or a neborn -9 mo. old boy...you would have hit the Jack Pot. Luckily, I have a little girl in that range. I picked up 14 shirts, 2 shorts, 2 dresses, 3 skirts, 4 capri jeans, & 2 regular jeans for 25 dollars. WOW! I was so excited...Charlotte is starting to grow out of her 18 mo. clothing so I was really looking to pick up some 24 mo. - 2 T items. The jeans are still big on her so I figure they will do wonderfully for next winter. :) Everything was so cute, I made her try it all on. But I won't bore you with all the pictures. So here is her 4th of July outfit and a photo of all the clothes I got.
I sure wish boys were not as rough on their clothes...it is going to be a little harder to find such nice items for Luke at age 4.
Oh, one more funny tidbit. There was an outrageous amount of clothing...granted it was clothing from 0-5 year old but I mean each age group had a gazillion outfits. When I was paying I asked the older man how many grandchildren he had (I heard that he was having this yard sale for his daughter who was at work). He said he had ONE grandaughter...and Yes, these were all her clothes. He was shocked himself. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment