I just had to share this because I just laughed until my sides hurt.
Cody just left from lunch and the kids have been playing really well for the past hour (which is a good amount of time for frenemies). So, as I am sitting down to eat my lunch the kids come running through the house to hide behind a laundry basket. I look briefly at them and continue eating. Then they run behind the sectional couch and I hear chuckling. I think, hum....so I ask them to come out and they both have something behind their backs. I approach Charlotte first and she has a string from out of my room that was sitting on the bed to be thrown away. I had told the kids not to play with them because I envision Luke trying to tie Charlotte's hand behind her bac, etc. So then Luke is looking like an angel smiling at me with his hands behind his back. I say, "let me see your hand." So he pulls one out and says, "See, nothing." I say, "let me see the other one. So he puts the empty hand behind his back (you can see him switching the object to the other hand) and then puts up his other hand and says, "see, nothing". So I say let me see both, at this point his smile drops and he goes, "oh." LOL...I guess you would have had to seen him but I just laughed and laughed. It ended up being a piece of floss that he must have snuck since Charlotte had the string. :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment