Sunday, December 14, 2008

MawMaw & Grandaddy's Visit


Mom and Dad made a safe trip to Nebraska to visit us in North Platte. Cody, the kids and I drove out to Syracuse Thursday evening to help split up the 8 hour round trip drive. We picked mom and dad up at the Omaha airport. Luke greeted them with a big hug and a "what's in the bag". Charlotte was a little confused and went to the wrong grandparents...thus embarrassing her so her greetings were more reserved. Next we started our 4 hour trek back to North Platte. The kids were excited to see Mawmaw and Grandaddy and it was great to have some cooking from mom. It also was nice to have them out here because I was cleared to have my own clients and received a case that I was not anticipating. It really helped having someone to watch the kids while I ran in and did my work to set up this new case. Of course we got out and explored North Platte's thrift stores and then a couple of events for the kids. It was nice getting them up here to see our new town. I hope they had a good time, it went by really fast. We drove back to Syracuse on Friday night and took them back to the airport on Saturday.

1 comment:

timeinabottle said...

Had a wonderful visit. The week went by to fast, but it was fun while it lasted. Love you all MawMaw and Grandaddy. By the way did you find our coats?